The following topics are covered in this month’s community call: Contribution Guidelines (process for taking on feature requests in Adaptive Cards Repo), Announcing v1.5 (Preview build of v1.5 is scheduled for September release. Key features - Input.ChoiceSet search and filtering, Input.ChoiceSet auto complete, Improvements to table layouts) - J.P. Roca (Microsoft), Teams support for v1.4 (Teams now has partial support of v1.4) - Steven Kong (Microsoft) and finally Q&A (members of the Developer team and PM team field questions on a host of topics – updating documentation, functionality with Power Platform, multi-line support, adaptive components, etc.) for 30 minutes. This call was hosted by J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm. Recorded on August 12, 2021.
- Contribution Guidelines - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm – 1:03
- Announcing v1.5 - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm – 2:04
- Teams support for v1.4 – Steven Kong (Microsoft) | @stkong_sdk – 2:58
- Q&A with members of Microsoft Developer and PM teams – 4:49
Referenced in this call:
- Let us know the features you need https://aka.ms/ACRoadmap
- Schema Explorer - https://adaptivecards.io/explorer/Action.Execute.html
- Designer - https://adaptivecards.io/designer/
- Get started with Templating - https://aka.ms/ACTemplating
- Browse the Adaptive Cards Code - https://aka.ms/ACRepo
- Find tools, sample cards and more - https://www.madewithcards.io
- Contribution Guidelines – https://aka.ms/ACRepo
The Adaptive Cards developer community call is on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We will provide you with the opportunity to learn about Adaptive Cards in general, how they could be a great tool in your applications and contribute to the evolution of the format and SDKs. Each month, we’ll discuss new features we are bringing to the platform, our roadmap, and listen to your feedback and suggestions.