The following topics are covered in this month’s community call: FactSet + Adaptive Cards (rendering Adaptive Cards in their products) Matt Pineau (FactSet) and Andrew Curtice (FactSet), v1.5 Release (shipped v1.5 of our schema! New features include: RTL support, Input.Text masking, ActionSet overflow, Tooltip for Actions, Table element, Static filtered choicesets and Action.isEnabled) - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) and finally Q&A – members of the Developer and PM teams fielded questions on a host of topics for the last 20 minutes on this call. This call was hosted by J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm. Recorded on October 14, 2021.
Watch the call here
- FactSet + Adaptive Cards 🤝- Matt Pineau (FactSet) and Andrew Curtice (FactSet) – 00:29
- v1.5 Release 📢 - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm – 23:42
- Q&A :white_question_mark: - with members of Microsoft Developer and PM teams – 26:58
FactSet + Adaptive Cards FactSet - a financial services company, utilizes and has extended Adaptive Cards in their Signals product to proactively deliver brief and atomic information to customers. Adaptive Cards are integrated through Power Automate into Microsoft Teams and Outlook. FactSet’s WorkStation product uses the Extensibility feature of Adaptive Cards in its Fusion UI renderer to deliver responsiveness across platforms with little code. Q&A throughout.
Referenced in this call:
- API - signals-api | https://developer.factset.com/api-catalog/signals-api (includes the /events/adaptive-cards URL endpoints AND a document Client Workflow and Triggers for each Signal, that shows example adaptive cards.
- General website - FactSet.com | http://factset.com
Next month’s call will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 9:00am PST. We look forward to talking to you then! Download a recurring calendar invite here at https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall.
Check out the previous month’s call recording on our Office Development YouTube Channel
Resources in General:
- Let us know the features you need https://aka.ms/ACRoadmap
- Schema Explorer - https://adaptivecards.io/explorer/Action.Execute.html
- Designer - https://adaptivecards.io/designer/
- Get started with Templating - https://aka.ms/ACTemplating
- Browse the Adaptive Cards Code - https://aka.ms/ACRepo
- Find tools, sample cards and more - https://www.madewithcards.io
- Contribution Guidelines – https://aka.ms/ACRepo
Adaptive Cards feedback channels
The Adaptive Cards developer community call is on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We will provide you with the opportunity to learn about Adaptive Cards in general, how they could be a great tool in your applications and contribute to the evolution of the format and SDKs. Each month, we’ll discuss new features we are bringing to the platform, our roadmap, and listen to your feedback and suggestions.