The following topics are covered in this month’s community call: Microsoft Search and Adaptive Cards (Intelligent search for the modern workplace, architecture, Microsoft Graph connectors, rendering using Adaptive Cards, and Search Layout Designer) - Jyoti Pal (Microsoft), A closer look at v1.5 SDK (3 features included in v1.5 preview are Table element; Input.ChoiceSet search, filtering, and auto complete; and ActionSet Overflow due out end of September - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) and finally Q&A – members of the Developer team and PM team fielded questions on a host of topics for 8 minutes. This call was hosted by J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm. Recorded on September 9, 2021.
Watch the call here
- Microsoft Search and Adaptive Cards - Jyoti Pal (Microsoft) – 1:00
- A closer look at v1.5 SDK - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm – 25:39
- Q&A with members of Microsoft Developer and PM teams – 29:37
Referenced in this call:
- Website - Microsoft 365 roadmap (Microsoft Search)
- Documentation - Dynamics 365 federation search (preview)
- Documentation - Adaptive Cards Templating
- Documentation – Adaptive Cards Partners
Next month’s call will be held on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:00am PST. We look forward to talking to you then! Download a recurring calendar invite here at https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall.
Check out the previous month’s call recording on our Office Development YouTube Channel
Resources in General:
- Let us know the features you need https://aka.ms/ACRoadmap
- Schema Explorer - https://adaptivecards.io/explorer/Action.Execute.html
- Designer - https://adaptivecards.io/designer/
- Get started with Templating - https://aka.ms/ACTemplating
- Browse the Adaptive Cards Code - https://aka.ms/ACRepo
- Find tools, sample cards and more - https://www.madewithcards.io
- Contribution Guidelines – https://aka.ms/ACRepo
Adaptive Cards feedback channels
The Adaptive Cards developer community call is on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We will provide you with the opportunity to learn about Adaptive Cards in general, how they could be a great tool in your applications and contribute to the evolution of the format and SDKs. Each month, we’ll discuss new features we are bringing to the platform, our roadmap, and listen to your feedback and suggestions.